Wednesday, April 30, 2014

Maybelline Colossal Volum Express Waterproof mascara

Today I want to write about my favourite mascara. It's the Maybelline Colossal Volum Express Waterproof mascara.





I can only say that I love this mascara. I always like to try new ones, but I'm always going back to the Colossal Waterproof. 


What I like about this mascara is that it lasts all day long and does not flake. When it rains, it stays right there on your lashes and won’t melt away (happend to me before with another waterproof mascaras, high-end and drugstore ones).



I love the brush. It gets every single lash, it separetes them and leaves no clumbs. This brush will also add volume and length to your lashes, and they look so nice and full when I use it. The formula adds colagen to your lashes and dries faster than other mascaras.




The only complain I have is that it’s hard to remove if you don’t use an oil-based eye make up remover (at least for me). The regular ones do not work with this mascara.

As for the price, is less than 10€. 

Image and video hosting by TinyPic

No comments:

Post a Comment

Gracias por tu mensaje!
Thanks for your message!

Related Posts
Blogging tips