Friday, May 30, 2014

MAC Mineralize Skinfinish Natural Review

Hello readers!!

How's your week going??

Is there any product you use each and everyday among all your makeup? I do have one, and this product is my MAC Mineralize Skinfinish Natural in Medium Dark. I use it everyday. 


First let me say that I do have oily skin and this product is not a mattifying powder. It's a finishing powder to set your makeup but it won't do anything for your oilyness or shine.

I always use oil-free products on my skincare regimen, foundations... to avoid shine on my skin. 

So, back to the MAC Mineralize Skinfinish, I use it to set my foundation, BB cream or CC cream. I use this instead of mattifying powder because it does not look cakey, and since it's not transluscent, it gives some coverage (light coverage). It matches my skin tone and looks natural but polished. When I use it, my skin looks better and it looks like I made an effort doing my makeup. 



My shade is Medium Dark, but i do think that there are a few shades that might look good on me too. I'm an NC30 and the shade Medium would work on this skintone.

It costes 27,50€ (32$ in the States).It's pricey but it lasts for a long time and I really think it's worth it. I don't know any other product that I could compare to this as a good dupe and I'm really pleased with it. I really have the doubt if the Hourglass Ambient powders would be similar to that, better or worse. If anyone has compared them, please, LMK.

I'll be repurchasing this again when I finish mine. And truth be told, it will last me for another year at least, or so I think.

Thank you for reading,

Image and video hosting by TinyPic

No comments:

Post a Comment

Gracias por tu mensaje!
Thanks for your message!

Related Posts
Blogging tips