Tuesday, June 3, 2014

Origins VitaZing Moisturizer Review

Hello Readers!!

Before BB creams and CC creams became so popular there were tinted moisturizers. Today I want to share with you my opinion about one of these, and it's the Origins VitaZing Energy-Boosting Moisturizer with SPF 15.



This moisturizer is a white product with some color in it. I would say it's something between a regular moisturizer and a tinted one. This product will energize your skin, give it some nice glow and also will protect it. It contains mangosteen in its formulation (I have no idea what it is good for) and has SPF 15. It's paraben free, sulfate free, has no synthetic fragances, dyes or other weird products in it.

It's easy to apply and the slight color it contains will even out your skintone, just like CC creams do. 

The product comes in a tube with 50ml of white cream with some micro color balls that will blend to your skintone once blended. It's easy to apply to face and neck. Blends nice with my skin and evens out redness and pores. 



And here comes the BUT... It leaves a glow to your skin. Too much glow for my oily skin. That's because the product is very moisturizing. I guess it would be better for dry skin types, though this cream is formulated for all skin types, I would never recommend it to someone with oily skin like mine. I dealed with that with some blotting powder, but for the price it has, I want a product that would keep me shine free. I forgot to mention it costs about 20€. I would also like a higher SPF. 


Image and video hosting by TinyPic

2 comments:

  1. I nominated you for the liebster award. You can see it here. Have a nice day! :)

    xx, Be || lovefrombe

    ReplyDelete

Gracias por tu mensaje!
Thanks for your message!

Related Posts
Blogging tips